In the spirit of 1 John 3:17-18, the mission of Love Acts is to demonstrate love for our brothers and sisters in the Tarrant County homeless "with actions and in truth" by meeting them at their point of spiritual, physical, and financial need.
Here are ways you can help:
- Volunteer for activities
- Become an Encouragement Coach in CASA program.
- Food & beverage
- Bibles, journals and daily prayer books
- Tents, sleeping bags, blankets, coats, clothing
- Hygiene items such as toothpaste, toilet paper
- Clothing, blankets and supplies
- Storage & materials management
- Camp and street outreach
- One on One mentoring
- Organize a homeless presentation to your church or ministry group
- Monetary support
Contact Us Log Volunteer Hours